Shrub the drink is a tasty treat that can be served hot in the winter, cold in the summer, and the syrup can be stored for months.
- 1/4 cup Shrub mix
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1 cup club soda (good) or ginger ale (better)
- Fill a goblet or highball 2/3rd full with ice (omit, if served hot)
- Add shrub mix and rum.
- Pour ginger ale over top to fill glass. Stir to mix.
- Try a sprig of mint or sliver of ginger with this.
- For a fancier version, replace rum with Champagne or other dry white sparkling wine.